Terms and Conditions Project Aiur
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) govern your (“you” or the “Purchaser”) purchase of cryptographic tokens (“C20”) from Iris.ai BG EOOD, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Bulgaria, with UIC 205032559, (the “Company”). Each of you and the Company is a “Party” and, together, the “Parties” to these Terms. This document is not a solicitation for investment and does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. This document describes the AIUR token (“AIUR”) sale.
The Terms describe the initial sale of AIUR tokens (the “Initial coin offering” or “ICO”) as well as the rights and obligations arising for AIUR token owners. Please read the Terms carefully before using the services described by the Company or making offers to purchase AIUR tokens. By using the website of the Company used for the ICO or making offers to purchase AIUR tokens, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT PURCHASE OR MAKE OFFERS TO PURCHASE AIUR TOKENS FROM THE COMPANY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTOR, GEORGI DIMITROV, AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing AIUR tokens, and to the extent permitted by law, you are agreeing not to hold any of the Company and its respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, advisors, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (the “Team”) liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected, to the sale of AIUR tokens, including losses associated with the terms set forth below.
DO NOT PURCHASE AIUR TOKENS IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT IN DEALING WITH CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS AND BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOFTWARE SYSTEMS. PRIOR TO PURCHASING AIUR TOKENS, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE TERMS BELOW AND CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE TECHNICAL EXPERT, LAWYER, ACCOUNTANT, OR TAX PROFESSIONAL.
PURCHASES OF AIUR TOKENS SHOULD BE UNDERTAKEN ONLY BY INDIVIDUALS, ENTITIES, OR COMPANIES THAT HAVE SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF, THE USAGE AND INTRICACIES OF CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS, INCLUDING ETHEREUM TOKENS, AND BLOCKCHAIN BASED SOFTWARE SYSTEMS.
Purchasers should have an expertise and experience with storage and transmission mechanisms of cryptographic tokens. The Company WILL NOT be responsible in any way for loss of cryptocurrency, Ethereum, AIUR tokens or any other funds resulting from the conduct of a Purchaser. If you DO NOT have relevant experience or expertise, then you should not purchase AIUR tokens. Your participation in the AIUR token sale is deemed as your acknowledgement that you satisfy the requirements mentioned in this paragraph.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. ALTHOUGH WE AIM AT INFORMING KNOWN USERS OF SUCH CHANGES, THIS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE. THUS IT REMAINS AS YOUR OBLIGATION TO REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY. ANY CHANGES SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING AT OUR WEBSITE.
PURCHASER AGREES TO BUY, AND COMPANY AGREES TO SELL, AIUR TOKENS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
II. CONDITIONS OF THE AIUR TOKEN SALE
III. STRUCTURE OF THE ICO
IV. PRICE OF AIUR
V. TIMING OF AIUR SALE
VI. PURCHASE OF THE AIUR
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS ARISING OF AIUR OWNERS
VIII. NO INVESTMENT ADVICE, NO TAX ADVICE
41. Although the Company has taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and accuracy of information communicated, the Company nor any of its agents owe any duty of care to you, nor make any express or implied representation or warranty, and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them with respect to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of the facts, opinions, estimates, forecasts, projections or other information in the White Paper or any further information, written or oral notice, or other document at any time provided in connection with AIUR, the Company or any other aspect of the activities of the Company. Nothing shall be relied upon as a promise or representation regarding any historic or current position or future events. The opinions, descriptions, plans and intentions expressed by the Company are those held by the authors at the date of the relevant communication and may be subject to change.
42. Any materials and information published by the Company, inter alia the White Paper, are intended for informational purposes only. It may not be considered investment advice, investment research, recommendation, solicitation of any kind or an endorsement, nor will it form a part of any investment decision or any other decision regarding AIUR. You are solely responsible for determining whether acquisition of AIUR is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and financial situation. Any decisions or actions taken on the basis of information presented by the Company, inter alia in the White Paper, the Website or other content is done at your own risk and discretion.
43. There is no guarantee that the Company will be successful. Similarly, there is no guarantee for the value of the AIUR tokens. You are advised to thoroughly assess the risks and uncertainties involved before making any decisions. No promises in terms of AIUR value or future performance are made.
44. The Purchaser bears the sole responsibility to determine if the purchase of AIUR or the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of AIUR over time has tax implications for the Purchaser in the Purchaser’s home jurisdiction. By purchasing AIUR, and to the extent permitted by law, the Purchaser agrees not to hold any of the Company or the Team liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the purchase of AIUR.
IX. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
45. The Company intends to operate in a highly regulated business area which requires a number of licenses and authorizations. The Company might not succeed in obtaining any or all of the necessary licenses and may therefore have to change its business plan. The Company disclaims all liability and responsibility to the maximum extent of the law for any statement or informative material communicated.
46. The sale of AIUR is not registered or otherwise approved by any regulatory authority in any jurisdiction. The White Paper does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to acquire AIUR in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is unlawful or would impose any unfulfilled registration, qualification, publication or approval requirements, or undue burden, on the Company. Among other, AIUR may not at any time be offered, sold, pledged or otherwise transferred or delivered, directly or indirectly, within the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Singapore, the United States of America, or to, or for the account or benefit of, US Persons (as defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act). AIUR are being offered and sold solely outside the United States to non-US Persons.
47. In addition to other considerations and limitations, the AIUR tokens are only suitable for individuals and entities (i) who have significant experience with and understanding of the usage and intricacies of cryptographic tokens, (ii) who understand and are willing to assume the potential risk of loss and who understand that there may be limited liquidity and/or usage for AIUR; and (iii) who understand and are willing to assume the risks involved.
48. These Terms are subject to copyright with all rights reserved. They may not be published, distributed or transmitted by any other person by any means or media, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part.
X. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
49. THE PURCHASER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE PURCHASER IS PURCHASING AIUR AT THE PURCHASER’S SOLE RISK AND THAT AIUR IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “UNDER DEVELOPMENT” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW).
XI. LIMITATIONS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
50. THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO (i) USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, AIUR OR (ii) THE TEAM UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY KIND IN ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT NOT THE COMPANY OR NONE OF THE TEAM SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR PURCHASE OF, OR INABILITY TO PURCHASE, AIUR, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY INTERACTION WITH THE SMART CONTRACT IMPLEMENTED IN RELATION TO AIUR. THE PURCHASER FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE COMPANY OR THE TEAM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER PURCHASERS OF AIUR TOKENS, AND THAT THE RISK OF PURCHASING AND USING AIUR TOKENS RESTS ENTIRELY WITH THE PURCHASER. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE TEAM BE LIABLE TO ANY PURCHASER FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT THE PURCHASER HAS PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE PURCHASE OF AIUR TOKENS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS ARTICLE AND ELSEWHERE IN THE TERMS MAY NOT APPLY TO A PURCHASER. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY PURCHASER OR EXCLUDE INJURY ARISING FROM ANY WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD OF THE COMPANY OR THE TEAM.
XII. COMPLETE AGREEMENT
52. The Purchaser and the Company agree that if any portion of these Terms is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
XIV. NO WAIVER
53. The failure of the Company to require or enforce strict performance by the Purchaser of any provision of these Terms or the Company’s failure to exercise any right under these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the Company’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. The express waiver by the Company of any provision, condition, or requirement of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement. Except as expressly and specifically set forth in these Terms, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by the Team shall be deemed a modification of these Terms nor be legally binding.
XV. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE TERMS
54. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time during the sale by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Any Purchaser will be deemed to have accepted such changes by purchasing AIUR. The relationship between the Company and the Purchaser is regulated by the version of the Terms in effect at the time of deciding on relevant right or obligation.
XVI. COOPERATION WITH LEGAL AUTHORITIES
55. The Company will cooperate with all law enforcement enquiries, subpoenas, or requests provided they are fully supported and documented by the law in the relevant jurisdictions.
56. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Purchasers will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and the Team from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to: (i) your purchase or use of AIUR; (ii) your responsibilities or obligations under these Terms; (iii) your violation of these Terms; or (iv) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
57. You are responsible for implementing reasonable measures for securing the wallet, vault or other storage mechanism you use to receive and hold AIUR tokens purchased from the Company, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s). If your private key(s) or other access credentials are lost, you may lose access to your Tokens. The Company is not responsible for any losses, costs or expenses relating to lost access credentials.
XIX. FORCE MAJEURE
58. The Company or the Team shall not be held responsible for non-compliance with these Terms, if the non-compliance is caused by a Force Majeure event which separately of in combination with other similar risks is beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
XX. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
59. The ICO as well as any other rights and obligations arising from AIUR are governed by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
60. The Company, any reader of this document and any person who intends to or has acquired AIUR shall make good faith efforts to amicably resolve any dispute, controversy or claim between them relating to AIUR and their respective rights and obligations hereunder.
61. In case a settlement is not reached between the parties, the dispute shall be resolved in accordance with applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria with the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Arbitration as the court of first instance.
63. Currently, only English versions of any communications with the Company is considered official. The English version shall prevail in case of differences in translation.
Last updated: June 21st 2018