Aiur Airdrop Phase 3
July 10th – July 27th
We’ve experienced such incredible success through our first two airdrop campaigns that we knew we had to do one final round. Researchers and students, this one is for you!
At Project Aiur we aim to democratize access to science by fixing the incredibly misaligned incentives of academic publishing. The goal is massive and cannot be reached without a rock-solid community of supporters at the core of it. Through the third round of our Airdrop campaign, 5,000 AIUR tokens (worth an estimated €20,000 at the intended token sale price) will be distributed free of charge to researchers and students as an invitation to join the community and spread the message about Project Aiur together with us.
Join the Aiur Airdrop by submitting your ideas on how the peer review system should work!
Peer review is supposed to be a process where academic peers provide feedback on research through expert analysis. It is of massive importance, not only to the researchers whose careers depend on the reviews, but also to the entire the system of academic communication.
As discussed in our recent blog post, it is widely known that the current system is badly in need of repair. That’s why we’re inviting you to join us ideating ways in which you think the system should be fixed!
Joining Aiur Airdrop is easy
Send us your ideas (max 3) to fix the problems of the current peer review system by filling in this form.*
Tweet your ideas that passed the initial review after the idea submission phase closes.
Give your vote for the TOP3 ideas. Detailed instructions to do that will follow.
View the results
We will announce the results upon completion of the voting period on this website!
* We at team Aiur will run a quick initial review on the suggestions and will let you know via email if your ideas passed the screening stage. Through the screening process we will only discard submissions that are clearly not ideas. You shouldn’t get demotivated by setting the bar too high for new ideas.
The AIUR tokens will be distributed accordingly
2 AIUR tokens for each idea that surpasses Team Aiur’s initial review
1 AIUR token for voting the best 3 ideas
Prize for the providers of the TOP3 ideas:
– 20 AIUR tokens for the best idea
– 12 AIUR tokens for the second best idea
– 6 AIUR tokens for the third best idea
Aiur Airdrop Phase 3 is only available for researchers and students. To join you need to have a valid university email address or a link to a research paper that you’ve authored.
If you participated the first rounds of Aiur Airdrops, you are invited to join unless you already surpassed the limit of 60 AIUR tokens.
What is an airdrop?
An airdrop means distributing tokens for free to a preferred audience. In the case of Aiur, we’re giving tokens to students and researchers. In order to participate you need to have an Ethereum wallet (and if you don’t, no worries, we’ll help you to set it up).
This is not your average Airdrop campaign where people around the world with crypto wallets get spammed. Quite the opposite. We will only airdrop tokens for validated researchers requesting the tokens after completion of simple tasks.
What is project Aiur about?
Project Aiur aims to democratize science through blockchain-enabled disintermediation.
There are a number of problems in the world of science today hampering global progress. In an almost monopolized industry with incentive misalignments, a radical change is needed. The only way to change this is with a grassroots movement – of researchers and scientists, librarians, scientific societies, R&D departments, universities, students, and innovators – coming together. We need to remove the powerful intermediaries, create new incentive structures, build commonly owned tools to validate all research and build a common Validated Repository of human knowledge. A combination of blockchain and artificial intelligence provides the technology framework, but as with all research, the scientist herself needs to be in the Center. We hope you’ll join us.
Why distribute tokens for free?
Simply because we believe in building a solid foundation for our community. The Aiur Airdrop Phase 3 is an invitation for students and researchers of the project to join the community.
How many tokens will be distributed as part of the airdrop campaign?
Through the third round of our airdrop campaign 5,000 tokens (worth up to €20,000) will be distributed free of charge to the participants as an invitation to join the community and to spread the message about Project Aiur together with us. Each participant can get up to 60 AIUR tokens through all the three Airdrop campaigns and the Aiur Bounty program combined. Detailed information on the token distribution of the Aiur Airdrop Phase 3 is available above.
When will I see the tokens in my wallet?
In order to maintain a healthy and balanced ecosystem, we will be distributing the airdrop tokens to our community after our public sale has been successfully done, and the token can be exchanged within our ecosystem.
Who is the airdrop campaign for?
The Aiur Airdrop Phase 3 is for students and researchers who can prove their university affiliation by either sending us their university email address or a link to a research paper that they have authored.
Is there going to be a token sale?
Yes, the token sale is scheduled to begin in July. Learn more on our website: projectaiur.com
What can I do with the tokens?
That’s a great question. Read more about the Project Aiur here: projectaiur.com
How can I create an Ethereum wallet?
To participate in Aiur Airdrop, you need to set up an Ethereum ERC20 compatible wallet where you hold its private keys. Your private keys are necessary for interaction with smart contracts to transfer and receive tokens.
There are a number of wallets that support Ethereum ERC20 tokens. One of the most popular ones is MyEtherWallet. Here’s how to set it up:
- Go to www.myetherwallet.com.
- Create a password.Use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols to make it as strong as possible. Then, click “Create New Wallet.”
- Download and store your keystore file. Store your keystore file in a secure location and click continue.
- Save your private key.It may look just like a string of symbols, but this is your private key and its safety is of critical importance. Note that there is no way to retrieve your forgotten or lost private key and password, therefore, take all necessary safety measures suggested by the page.
- Use your private key or keystore file to open your wallet.
- Congratulations, you’ve just opened your fully functional Ethereum wallet.Next time you want to access it, go to www.myetherwallet.com, click “View Wallet Info” in the top right corner and authorize yourself again.
- Send us the public Ethereum wallet ID to claim your tokens.To receive Aiur tokens, send your public Ethereum wallet address (the “0x45…” number) to us. We will send you the tokens upon completion the successful main sale. By checking “View Wallet Info” you’ll be able to see your balance.
Terms and conditions for the Aiur Airdrop Phase 3
- The Aiur Airdrop provides all its supporters an opportunity to get free Aiur Tokens.
- In order to participate in the Aiur Airdrop campaign, the participant needs to have a valid Ethereum Wallet.
- Iris.ai may stop running the Aiur Airdrop campaign at anytime for any reason.
- Tokens will be distributed after the Aiur public token sale has been successfully completed.
- The value of Aiur tokens depends on several factors. We currently expect the price of AIUR tokens to be initially set at ETH 0.01.
- All participants of the token sale are responsible for providing Iris.ai all the necessary information to distribute the tokens.
- Due to regulatory uncertainty with regards to the treatment of utility token offerings, AIUR tokens will not be advertised or sold to some countries and jurisdictions. Please check our AML Policy.
- There’s a limit of 60 AIUR tokens that one participant can gain from all the three Aiur Airdrop campaigns and the Aiur Bounty program combined.